Nestled in the charming enclave of Eagle Village, our Wayne office is conveniently surrounded by free and accessible parking. Freeman’s is excited to share a location and further strengthen its connection with our suburban clients, which have included the Estate of Robert Montgomery Scott, the Collection of H. Richard Dietrich, Jr. and the Estate of Mrs. Mary S. Irick Drexel & Mr. George W. Childs Drexel.
Maya O'Donnell Shah
Our goal is to make consigning and buying more convenient for our clients. With this in mind, our Wayne office offers several additional services. Clients have the opportunity to get better acquainted with the numerous sales Freeman’s holds each year at our headquarters in Philadelphia by viewing a rotating exhibition of upcoming sales. At this location, clients will also be able to register for auctions, pay bills and pick up small items that have been purchased. We offer "walk in" consignment days everyday and free verbal "fair market value" appraisals focusing on jewelry, paintings and decorative arts.
The Wayne office is a local point of reference for all of your consignment, purchasing and appraisal needs; allowing you to stay within the comfort and convenience of suburban Philadelphia. With the strength of our Philadelphia departments, Freeman’s builds on a foundation of specialized knowledge and offers a full range of auction services: accurate and competitive cataloging, including pre-sale estimates and reserves; extensive research of property and market trends; catalogues; and a commitment to both consignors and buyers to provide seamless client service throughout the process. Our appraisal services include verbal auction estimates free of charge as well as formal fair market valuations for a variety of needs, including estate planning, estate tax, charitable donations, gift tax, insurance and retail replacement.
The Fall 2013 Exhibition Schedule*
· Asian Arts : 13 August - 30 August
· The Collection of Robert & Barbara Safford : 4 September - 17 September
· Rare Books & Manuscripts : 4 September - 17 September
· English & Continental Furniture & Decorative Arts: 19 September - 28 September
· Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Textiles : 19 September - 28 September
· Modern & Contemporary Art : 1 October - 19 October
· Fine Jewelry & Watches: 24 October - 26 October
· American Furniture, Folk & Decorative Arts and The Pennsylvania Sale: 29 October - 9 November
· Silver & Objets de Vertu: 29 October - 9 November
· American Art & Pennsylvania Impressionists: 12 November - 27 November
Please contact Main Line Regional Representative Maya O'Donnell Shah with any questions or for more information about these exhibitions and events. Drop by and see what is new in the office or to schedule an appointment for a private and confidential meeting with a specialist.
*dates are subject to change
Business Hours: Tuesday – Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 3pm
Sunday – Monday by appointment
Main Line Representative
Eagle Village Shops
503 W. Lancaster Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087