Freeman's is a proud contributor and financial supporter to many local, national and international museums, institutions, historical societies, foundations, charities and other non-profits. From hosting fundraising events at our historic location on Chestnut Street, providing a charity auctioneer to your event, or marketing and social media support for our partner organizations, Freeman’s Sponsorship & Special Events services team are delighted to discuss any possible opportunity with your charity.
Over the years Freeman’s dedicated many hours to community service as live charity auctioneers. Our auctioneers have been proud to serve a variety of arts organizations, schools, and advocacy groups, helping raise funds for numerous causes in locations nationwide.
Special Event Services
Freeman’s hosts private events at our galleries in our Chestnut Street headquarters, our Main Line office in the Eagle Village Shops, as well as many other regional locations. In addition, our special events department provides services for companies, institutions and private parties interested in hosting events in our office locations. We are able to provide a variety of space options for cocktail parties, dinners and exhibitions, and our dedicated team of Sponsorships & Special Events staff are available to help coordinate the details for your event.
2014 - 2015 Sponsorships & Events
- American Friends of the Louvre
- Appraisers Association of America
- Bartram’s Garden
- Devon Horse Show
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Initiatives in Arts & Culture
- The James A. Michener Art Museum
- National Trust for Scotland, USA
- Newport Antiques Show
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Phillips Mill
- Studio Incamminati
- The Association of Art Museum Curators
- The Philadelphia Antiques Show
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Royal Oak Foundation
- Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library