Junior Studio & Product Photographer
Reports to: Traffic and Advertising Manager
Status: Full-time; exempt
The Junior Studio and Product Photographer will work as part of the Photography Department, using photography, lighting and editing techniques to produce high quality images for all auctions, which will be used in promotional and marketing materials, on the website, and across digital and social media platforms.
- Contribute to all stages of photography assignments for product and event shoots including lighting set-up, photography and post-production.
- Consistently produce high resolution and high quality images of various items including furniture, fine art, jewelry, and decorative objects.
- Follow established guidelines for various product types and brand consistency.
- Maintain high aesthetic and productivity standards.
- Operate and maintain photo equipment.
- Work closely with a team of photographers and designers led by the Senior Photographer and Creative Director, providing assistance and support in order to complete daily goals and meet deadlines.
- Contribute to image processing, retouching and file organization and management.
- Monitor studio supply and prop inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in photography or equivalent professional experience, preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of photography and editing software, especially Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient with photography and lighting equipment.