Reports to: Senior Photographer
Status: Full time; exempt
The Studio & Product Photographer will work as part of the Photography Department, using photography, lighting and editing techniques to produce high quality images for all auctions, which will be used in promotional & marketing materials, on the website, and across digital & social media platforms. Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Contribute to all stages of photography assignments for product and event shoots—staging, lighting set-up, photography and post-production.
- Consistently produce high resolution and high quality images of various items including furniture, fine art, jewelry, and decorative objects.
- Follow established guidelines for various product types and brand consistency.
- Maintain high aesthetic and productivity standards.
- Operate and maintain photo equipment.
- Work closely with a team of Photographers and Designers led by the Senior Photographer and Creative Director, providing assistance and support in order to complete daily goals and meet deadlines.
- Contribute to image processing, retouching and file organization & management.
Monitor studio supply and prop inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, or equivalent professional experience, strongly preferred
- Proficient with photography and lighting equipment and photography and editing software, especially Adobe PhotoShop
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; ability to follow directions and adhere to deadlines; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Careful handling of property and occasional lifting of heavy objects
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to Whitney Bounty (firstname.lastname@example.org). Links to your website or portfolio are also welcome.